Job Title: Technical Business Analyst
Job Status: Full Time / Exempt
Location: Norcross, GA
Job ID: 501
CulturaLink partners with healthcare organizations to improve patient-centered care and create an effective, diverse workforce through services focused on diversity, inclusion and cultural competence. We provide hundreds of healthcare providers with best-in-class consulting along with comprehensive translation and interpretation in more than 200 languages.
We’re hiring an innovative Technical Business Analyst. The successful candidate will be forward driven, personable versed as a Technical Business Analyst. At the same time, they will be innovative and creative team players; collaborating with colleagues across the organization in various departments to drive the successful delivery of an evolving product. The candidate will analyze the existing organization and design of systems, including business projects, and asses the organization business model and integration with technology.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will be responsible for working with internal and external clients in support of the organization and the Product team. Gather business requirements, and supports the development of training and implementation, participates in the organizational implementation process, and provides post-implementation support as it relates to the organization projects.
- Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members.
- Experience with Agile scaling frameworks.
- Write functional and technical design specifications, architecture design documents.
- Strong experience writing technical user stories.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, detail-oriented disposition
- Experience with mobile and mobile web and technologies like react and node.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word, and SharePoint.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence.
- Ability to multi-task easily and juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver polished demonstrations for management and clients.
- Collaborate with the IT team to address concerns and mitigate issues.
- Generate high-trust relationships with clients and all stakeholders; managing long-term relationships and representing the company with poise and respect.
- Assist on as needed bases with other cross functional needs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideally, you are passionate about improving healthcare and value being a part of a dynamic growing company. You are motivated, forward thinking, polished, and a respectful team player excited to solve problems, and amplify the organization core values.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ professional experience working as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, GoToMeeting.
- Exceptional problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accomplish objectives by collaborating with others, and by leveraging resources from a variety of cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Able to effectively prioritize and multi-task various duties under tight deadlines.
Prior experience in healthcare industry