Job Title: Staff Accountant
Job ID: 602
Pay Rate: DOE
Hours / Days: Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Job Status: Full Time
Location: Norcross, GA
CulturaLink partners with healthcare organizations to improve patient-centered care and create an effective, diverse workforce through services focused on diversity, inclusion and cultural competence. We provide hundreds of healthcare providers with best-in-class consulting along with comprehensive translation and interpretation in more than 200 languages.
Our company is looking for Staff Accountant to perform accounting duties and to support the Controller in day to day operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for account reconciliations, accounts payable and receivable, interacting with customers and contractors regarding invoices and payments. Other reasonable duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process payments via check and ACH.
- Process payables via check and ACH.
- Process Payroll through automated, third party system.
- Independently research accounting topics, as needed.
- Maintenance of Vendor and Customer information.
- Accountable for invoicing customers.
- Reconciliation of accounts as assigned by Controller.
- Ability to timely complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Research and respond to vendor inquiries via email or telephone.
- Responsible for matching of payments and expenses.
- Responsible for AP and vendor files maintenance.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into AIS.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, and maintaining financial documents.
- 2 years’ experience as a staff accountant in a professional work environment
- Good understanding of General Ledger structure and maintenance
- Ability to research accounting issues independently, as needed
- QuickBooks Experience
- Strong Excel skills
Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or Finance)
Strong in Microsoft Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
CulturaLink is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer