Job Title: Recruiting Manager
Job ID: 203
Pay Rate: DOE
Hours / Days: Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Job Status: Full Time
Location: Norcross, GA
CulturaLink partners with healthcare organizations to improve patient-centered care and create an effective, diverse workforce through services focused on diversity, inclusion and cultural competence. We provide hundreds of healthcare providers with best-in-class consulting along with comprehensive translation and interpretation in more than 200 languages.
The primary responsibility of the Recruiting Manager is to successfully assist the Recruiting department by implementing and creating recruiting strategies based on current and projected business needs. These strategies include recruiting methods, departmental objectives, recruiting metrics and staffing for internal and external resources. The Recruiting Manager oversees the successful performance of the Recruiting team, while providing mentoring, leadership and guidance for the team deliverables and key performance metrics. The Recruiting Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring that full -cycle recruiting goals are met and that both internal and external customers receive assistance and exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional management skills, negotiation experience, record driven recruiting experience, administrative knowledge, a self-starter, detail oriented, personable, an excellent communicator, and experience managing multiple priorities in a fast pace environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and execute recruiting standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual recruitment metrics by developing and implementing goals.
- Develop and track measureable facets of the recruiting and hiring process to ensure that the processes are measurable.
- Ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner in order to meet deadlines.
- Full life -cycle recruiting experience with effective time management and multitasking skills.
- Complete timely reports on recruiting activity and trends.
- Proven track record of candidate souring and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and assist to foster a team driven environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Provides ongoing training and coaching of the recruiting staff to achieve recruitment and productivity goals.
- Actively pursue new resources through multiple recruiting channels e.g. job boards, community events and organizations.
- Explain recruiting policies, procedures, and standards to management.
- Maintains records to track metrics and KPIs within the recruiting department.
- Develops in depth knowledge of market trends in staffing and recruitment.
- Manage job boards and social networking websites.
- Process administrative documentation functions in support of the recruiters.
- Participate in job fairs, seminars, conferences and networking events.
- Proven track record of recruiting in high volumes to obtain recruitment objectives.
- Must be competitive, professional and self-motivated.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a full cycle recruiting role
- 5+ years management experience in Talent Acquisition or Recruiting
- Successfully manage the daily recruitment operations process
- Successful track record of coaching and mentoring team members
- Strong sourcing and networking skills to implement business objectives
- Experience in negotiating rates, contracts, sourcing and / or recruiting
- Proficiency in using various applicant tracking systems and other productive tools
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, MS Word, Power Point)
CulturaLink is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Language Services|