Job Title: Recruiter Specialist
Job Code: 202
Pay Rate: DOE
Hours / Days: Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Job Status: Full Time
Location: Norcross, GA
CulturaLink partners with healthcare organizations to improve patient-centered care and create an effective, diverse workforce through services focused on diversity, inclusion and cultural competence. We provide hundreds of healthcare providers with best-in-class consulting along with comprehensive translation and interpretation in more than 200 languages.
The primary responsibility of the Recruitment Specialist is to successfully source qualified foreign language and American Sign Language interpreters to deliver services to CulturaLink clients. The successful candidate will source, interview, screen, and negotiate rates with interpreters for both full time and contract positions. The Recruiting Specialist will manage all referrals for individuals interested in delivering services through CulturaLink. The ideal candidate will have recruiting experience, is a self-starter, detail oriented, personable, an excellent communicator, a good negotiator, and adept at managing multiple priorities in a busy environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall interpreter recruiting process for three modalities (OPI, OSI & VRI).
- Actively pursue new candidates through multiple interpreter recruiting channels. e.g. job boards, community events and organizations etc.
- Manage job boards and social networking websites.
- Effective negotiating skills with pay rates.
- Review and analyze resumes using the in house ATS software program.
- Schedule and conduct phone screenings and evaluations.
- Educate candidates on the organization interpreter program and processes.
- Negotiate competitive rates with candidates.
- Ensure all required elements for qualification are sourced and documented including certifications, health records, etc.
- Manage interpreter communications (e-mails, phone calls and announcements).
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with interpreters.
- Meeting the tactical objectives and KPIs for the recruitment process.
- Exceptional negotiation, analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Participate in job fairs and networking events.
- Maintain the interpreter database for accuracy.
- Prepare required documentations for annual audits.
- Complete other recruitment duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com or recruiting databases preferred
- Experience placing advertisements on job boards and social networking websites preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess creative, resourceful and results-oriented recruiting techniques
- This is an on-site position only
Bachelor’s Degree or College degree strongly preferred or equivalent work experience in sourcing and / or recruiting
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, MS Word)
CulturaLink is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Language Services|