Job Title: Recruiter Coordinator
Job ID: N/A
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Status: Full Time
Location: Norcross, GA
CulturaLink partners with healthcare organizations to improve patient-centered care and create an effective, diverse workforce through services focused on diversity, inclusion and cultural competence. We provide hundreds of healthcare providers with best-in-class consulting along with comprehensive translation and interpretation in more than 200 languages.
As a Recruiter Coordinator, you are part of a dynamic team of highly skilled recruiting professionals working on high volume recruitment assignments. The Recruiter Coordinator will provide administrative support to the recruiting team in coordinating every aspect of recruiting, tracking and monitoring candidate information. The position requires an extremely goal oriented team member, who can prioritize job assignments and manage completing deadlines. The incumbent will be responsible for processing candidate documentation, evaluating contracts, processing background checks, and verifying certifications. The ideal candidate will have recruiting experience, and adept at managing multiple priorities in a busy work environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generates job postings based on recruitment requests.
- Conducts initial follow up emails and phone calls to potential candidates.
- Pro-actively process the talent pipeline with qualified candidates.
- Coordinates pre-employment tasks (e.g. background check, certification verification, and medical health documents)
- Submit contracts for approval for submission to potential candidates.
- Communicates to appropriate parties on completeness and pending document form issues.
- Assists with entering candidate data into Salesforce.
- Generates weekly and monthly recruiting reports for management review.
- Tracks recruiting activities and provides follow – up correspondence to candidates on application status.
- Building positive rapport with candidates and industry professionals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3+ years of recruiting experience in a language services organization or business setting.
- Minimum 3+ years of administrative support in a high-volume setting.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience including intermediate MS Excel skills.
- Experience working with large scale language services companies.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver and results oriented.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with external and internal clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills including conflict resolution skills.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, business or related field.
Microsoft Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint