Job Title: Field Support Engineer
Job Status: Full Time / Exempt
Location: Norcross, GA
Job ID: 309
CulturaLink partners with healthcare organizations to improve patient-centered care and create an effective, diverse workforce through services focused on diversity, inclusion and cultural competence. We provide hundreds of healthcare providers with best-in-class consulting along with comprehensive translation and interpretation in more than 200 languages.
We’re hiring an innovative Field Support Engineer with desktop support and client implementation experience and a passion for improving the delivery of healthcare. Successful candidates will be forward driven, personable road warriors versed in technical implementations of SaaS/PaaS and hardware. At the same time, they will be innovative and creative team players; collaborating with colleagues across the organization in various departments to drive the successful delivery of an evolving product for a dynamic organization.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will be responsible for working with internal, external and client teams in the successful implementation and support of new technology. Working with large health systems, you will participate in projects from initiation to project close. Excellent problem solving and communication skills and an ability to succeed under pressure will enable success within role for organizational success.
- Travel to client sites for and lead short and long-term implementation projects, with responsibility in assembling, tracking, testing, successful activation and deployment of our technology and hardware throughout health systems.
- When not traveling, provide Tier-1 and Tier-2 technical support for clients as well as in-house and remote staff for our software platform and associated software and devices.
- Succeed in maintaining on time, on budget and on scope implementations despite complex environments and/or complex technology.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; experienced, trusted and comfortable communicating with C-suite, clinical staff and all client roles in between.
- Proven experience in managing stakeholders and influencing decisions with “difficult” customers.
- Deliver polished demonstrations for client staff.
- Collaborate with the team to address concerns and mitigate issues.
- Generate high-trust relationships with clients and all stakeholders; managing long-term relationships and representing the company with poise and respect.
- Assist on as needed bases with other cross functional needs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ideally, you are passionate about improving healthcare and value being a part of a growing company. You are motivated, polished, and a respectful team player excited to solve problems, advance the company and amplify our core values. You value a fun environment and are committed to helping the company reach both departmental and organizational goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in a technical support role.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in technology implementations.
- Proven ability to triage, diagnose and resolve technical issues both on site and remotely.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, GoToMeeting, trouble ticketing systems, wireless network survey tools.
- Exceptional problem solving, planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and stick to the task at hands under observation and pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Empathy/sympathy for the plight of those you support
- Ability to accomplish objectives by working alone and leading and collaborating with others, and by leveraging resources from a variety of cross-functional teams.
- Excellent change management skills, including the ability to influence, motivate and persuade.
- Able to effectively prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Prior experience in healthcare IT industry
- Experience supporting cloud-based SaaS solutions or web applications.
|Job Category||Information Technology|