Call Center Manager
Job Title: Call Center Manager
Job ID: 406
Pay Rate: DOE
Hours / Days: Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
Job Status: Full Time
Location: Norcross, GA
CulturaLink partners with healthcare organizations to improve patient-centered care and create an effective, diverse workforce through services focused on diversity, inclusion and cultural competence. We provide hundreds of healthcare providers with best-in-class consulting along with comprehensive translation and interpretation in more than 200 languages.
CulturaLink is seeking a dedicated, supportive Call Center Manager who can coach and motivate call center representatives as they field contacts from clients across the country. The Call Center Manager will hire employees and assist in the training process, ensuring that every customer support associate is well prepared for their customer interactions. They will continue to support associates after training by monitoring their progress, ensuring that they understand and meet expectations, answering their questions, and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities and inspiration. The Call Center Manager should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act as a resource to the customer support associates within a 24×7 call center.
To succeed as a Call Center Manager, you should be focused on helping your team build the necessary skills and knowledge, so they can better support our clients. You should be supportive, communicative, and attentive.
- Ensuring customer support associates understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering associate questions regarding best practices or difficult interactions.
- Identifying operational issues and suggest possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating associate performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support associates and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience required.
- Proficiency with technology, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations
Years of Experience:
3+ years of management experience
3+ years of experience in a call center or contact center setting.
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor’s in business or Job-Related Field
Microsoft Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
|Job Category||Language Services|